Best games to farm 2018

Not Recently Bumped

DJAcidCypher

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 18, 2018
Last seen
Banned - scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/huskyboost-scam.2691888/
as I said early in one thread
CS: GO / LOL / DOTA 2 / GTA / WOW / OVERWATCH / Heroes of the Storm / Runescape / Hearthstone


or if you wanna farm in new mmorpg, wait till end of 2018. Cuz a lot of new games come out at end
 
well the best for me is game I play now need time to learn how to profit here but when u do or u have big pocket at start u can be the winner
entropia universe 15 y old game , I play this for 6 months and I doubled my deposit from 300 usd to 600usd!
 
uhmm...Farming simulator 18? xD ..
I think WoW and Runescape are good to make some money irl ..
They are both very populated mmos.so you got bigger chances to sell in game currencies (this also means that alot of people are selling there too)
 
Back
Top