Best game to farm money in atm

Not Recently Bumped
I used to farm gold in Knight Online back in the days, farmed almost 50 € A Day with only 2 Bots. but the game is pretty much dead yet. You should try to maybe farm some Refferals for accounts in league of legends.
 
There are a different variety of games, but what matters the most is what kind of game you're into such as: First person shooting games, MMORPGs, and much more. Personally, mine is First person shooting games such as CS:GO, etc.
 
CS:GO betting is crazy, lots of misinformation, teams can throw or just simply not show up at all. If you go in with some money and REALLY know how to be smartly for upsets it can be good but at the end of the day it's gambling
 
I'm actually seeing some crazy drops in CSGO. Just idling and getting some good drops. I got this past week around 3-4 euro's worth on drops. Sold on market and now i have a AK-Blue laminate (FN) and M4A1-S Darkwater (FN) (both are worth around 2 euro's).

I would say have multiple pc's and idle the whole day. Could make some nice money.
 
Back
Top