• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Best Apex Account Sale All Heirlooms 600+Legendaries Predator Master 50k kills

Not Recently Bumped

pingu

Level 28

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Thailand
Member Since
Sep 17, 2007
Country
Thailand
Multiple Accounts
0
I have all Heirlooms even the Rev new heirloom alongside 150 crafting metals for another heirloom when it comes out + about 600 legendries and over 34000 kills with wraith and about 50000 kills overall. Almost every rare skin + Pred, Master, and Diamond dive trails. Multiple 4k and 20 kill badges on multiple legends. Check out the link to see everything. Too much to list so watch the video.

I have the original email, secret questions, and never linked with steam.

$4000 OBO I will do middleman transfer crypto which you will be responsible for fees.

The link shows all skins below.

All battle passes 110 for every season. Basically, every rare skin that has ever came out in the game and purchased skins. The vimeo link shows everything along with a bunch of badges.

Vimeo
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
It's great.
How much is this account?
 
P
Price is list above
Hello!
Do you have any skins from the Evolution Collection?
 
P
Yes I also have the heirloom as well
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - failed to resolve https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/p0ndenush-is-a-scammer.1987740/#post-7733260
whats ur discord?
 
P
added
Back
Top