WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
If you're tired of these shitty benevolent accounts and want a real account with genuine heromarts and thousands of rares, look no further!
I'm selling my personal account to day trade it and come back 10x richer, inshallah
.
DM for more details; open to offers. I also have another, lower-tier account with some genuine heromarts. Open to MM on here if you pay the fee. CRYPTO ONLY. Discord: tymbk
I'm selling my personal account to day trade it and come back 10x richer, inshallah
DM for more details; open to offers. I also have another, lower-tier account with some genuine heromarts. Open to MM on here if you pay the fee. CRYPTO ONLY. Discord: tymbk
- 2009 Account with NO BENEVOLENT FOUNDER.
- Genuine heromarts: 2011 Chronomancer, Green Star Guitar, Urkor, Skull Crusher, Card Clasher, Paladinslayer (Full Shop) and more
- ALL 4 Miltonius orbs
- Only a handful of Iodas. Almost every rare from 2010-2012. (500+ inventory space of real rares and many more in bank/buy back)
- Full Access: Email for both the portal and the account will be given, along with full account history details (VERY SAFE)
