Bee Swarm Account 45 bees (37 gifted bees discoverd)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

TommyVn324

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 10

(100%) (22 reviews)
Country
Vietnam
Member Since
Jul 21, 2021
Last seen
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have this account that plays bee swarm
You can DM me through my Discord tronli123#3485 or chat on epicnpc
I mainly accept PayPal f&f (You go first or we use MM on epicnpc [you pay fee] and other payments dm me abt it )
Price: offer me your price
Here is the info about the account:
+ Have 5 mythic bees
+ Got all ENOUGH materials for crafting diamond and demon mask
+ Fresh account, don't have email or pin after buying it add your gmail then it all yours
And here are some information you might want to see:

1663502798497.png
1663502835800.png
1663502850648.png
1663502870334.png
1663502890829.png
1663502902420.png
1663502984235.png
1663502920773.png

*Note I use PAID EXPLOIT, SCRIPT (SAFE) to farm*
Thanks for reading this thread hope you have a nice day
​
 

Attachments

  • 1663502781693.png
    1663502781693.png
    137.5 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello I am very interested I messaged you on discord get back to me when you can my user is guyyyyyyy
 
T
Ok im just added you on discord
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top