EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

BDO Account recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type
Scam Accusation

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
1061   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Please post an image of their discord ID with #

ip hash: 4bcfe6d9d6813d0e94772d

Angel

Moderator - Middleman
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Super Moderator
1061   0   0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
ip hash: 4bcfe6d9d6813d0e94772d

Azrahiel

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Warning: Trade with Caution
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/bdo-account-recovered.1941677/#post-7627745
Hello, I am attempting to get in contact with the original seller (the person I purchased the account from) in regards to the account recovery in question. I have maintained communication with the buyer (Jamy123) as much as I can but the only info from the person who I bought it from so far has been that, and I quote, "that last acc was not my friends acc it was an acc I bought from a guy[11:07 AM]
i was playing on it for about a year and started to sell bdo acc instead"

If I can get any more info on the subject, or figure out a solution, I'll do so and respond here and to my buyer on discord as well. I am attempting to maintain a friendly discourse with the original seller in order to continue the ability to ask them questions in regard to the sold account without having them block me.

ip hash: 15c5e801b45b3e4d76fa15

Azrahiel

Banned
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Reason - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/bdo-account-recovered.1941677/#post-7627745
I can send screenshots of my convo with the person I bought the account from, and I am also open to ideas on how to better broach the subject if you guys have any.

Azrahiel

Banned
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
As you can see I've been trying to broach the subject with the person I bought the account from while feigning interest in other accounts he is selling in order to keep him around.

Attachments

Azrahiel

Banned
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I'm not sure what more I can do at this point. I purchased an account after having been scammed out of $1,000.00, hoping to flip it and make some of my lost money back, ended up selling it at a loss, but on my end everything has been on the up-and-up. I delivered all of the account information that I had available to me and was completely cut off from having any access to the account whatsoever, and instead of selling and forgetting, I've both stayed in contact with the person I sold the account to, and remained in contact with a car dealership worthy account seller who despite my clear insistence that I do not want to purchase any more accounts, continues to try and shove a new account down my throat every few days completely unprompted in order to try and get some info on what seems to be unfortunately a case of both of us kind of getting scammed. If I've done something wrong please let me know, but...I mean, this is unfortunately a risk that we all take when we purchase re-sold accounts like this. I'm genuinely sorry this is happening, but I mean..it isn't me. I'm trying for you here.

Azrahiel

Banned
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
What would you do in this situation?

EpicNPC CM

I DO NOT BUY/SELL/MM ON ANY PLATFORM.
Administrator
11   0   0
Country
United States
@Azrahiel you must contact the OO to have them recover the account so you can return it to Jamy, or a refund must be issued.

If the OO has an account here you can then open a dispute against them.

ip hash: f1ede023bdd8dd6d51cb93

Azrahiel

Banned
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I'll ask him if he has an EpicNPC account, as I met him on PA, but I can't take responsibility for someone else's doings, I'm just going to say that right now. I understand that this situation is unfortunate, however, as far as I'm concerned, I sold a perfectly working BDO account, transferred the account's log-in credentials, and am now being asked to offer the buyer a refund for something that they claim someone else did, on an account that I no longer own. Understand that I do not have the account, I have nothing to return to Jamy, as Jamy has everything that I had in regards to this BDO account. My responsibility was to sell the account here, not to maintain it, and I refuse to believe that anyone here is naïve to the very well-known dangers of buying BDO accounts. I will do what I can, as I have been, with the person I bought the account from, in order to try and help out, but I will NOT be issuing any kind of refund, nor will I take on the blame for whoever the original owner is, deciding to change their minds on the account after I sold it.

ip hash: abd61d56955c8c9fbf79d3

Azrahiel

Banned
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Web capture_14-5-2021_141442_discord.com.jpeg

ip hash: abd61d56955c8c9fbf79d3

EpicNPC CM

I DO NOT BUY/SELL/MM ON ANY PLATFORM.
Administrator
11   0   0
Country
United States
Sorry, but you're responsible for what you sell here. You must contact the owner to get them to recover the account for you or issue a refund.

Failure to do so will result in ban.

ip hash: f1ede023bdd8dd6d51cb93

Jamy123

53   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Im ok with that, i understand you do not think you are responsible, but if everyone gets away free with any responsibility then there would be no accountability here. As such if you can't do anything you will probaly get banned and i will have to open a paypal dispute.

ip hash: 84a6f7c627466197868ca7

Azrahiel

Banned
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Sorry, but the way the new BDO website works, anyone can simply change the associated email of the account and then claim that the account was recovered, keep the account, and then demand a refund, and there's no way for anyone to prove that that isn't what happened. I'm simply expected to take someone at their word. Buyer's remorse is a powerful thing, and unless I receive the account back, I can not offer a refund. The account left my hands, and you have a myriad of ways of securing the account, then pretending that something untoward happened with it, and I have no way of having that proven true. I'm done being scammed for BDO accounts, and I won't be bullied or coerced into doing anything. You want me to try and help solve the situation if there really is one? Sure, but if you're going to threaten me with bans and paypal disputes and crap for **** I didn't do, do me a favor and ban me so I can be done with this drama.

ip hash: eb3bf32ea2b3e562479f76

Jamy123

53   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
thats why you dont sell accounts if you cant secure them. It makes it difficult for everyone especially yourself. I didnt do what u claim i did too which is change the address and cry scam. I didnt know if you were OO or not in the first place.

ip hash: 84a6f7c627466197868ca7
Status
Not open for further replies.