Battlnet xfering help please answer!!!!!!!!

Not Recently Bumped

70NERogueFS

Level 41

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 17, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Ok i have a few questions.... here is the way i have it set up

* I have one account with my name and info and it is merged to my battlenet account

* Then i get another account... lets say a friends... Who has different info and first / last name...


QUESTIONS....

1.) Can i merge the second account that i got from friend to my battlnet account....

2.) Can i transfer characters from each account to the other if they are merged to my battlenet even if the orginal account has a diff. last name than mine....

3.) Do i have to pay for Play Time for both account or just my battlenet account only.
 
Thank you for the answers...

Just to double check you knew what i meant....


I have two account with different names....

I want to merge them together....

and if so can i transfer characters from my main account to the alt account as long as there on my battlenet account...
 
Hmm , i had the similiar situation with my EU accounts

I merged an account which wasnt in my name with my bnet, therefor making it my name , or so it says anyhow, but it still wont allow me to move characters between thoose 2 bnet accounts.
 
Back
Top