Banned account - legit mistake

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

lloydganks

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Mar 19, 2011
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi,

I have my amalheiro account banned because of have 2 accounts on this website. I did not know this was markeedragon before, so I created this account. When I realised this used to be Markeedragon I searched to see if I could retrieve my old account (which had positive feedbck, making deals with other people much easier for me) and it worked. I guess logging into both accounts on the same computer sent a signal off that I was a potential scammer?

Can I have this account closed and my amalheiro account unbanned? I had 4 positive feedback of 100% on that account. Thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top