[B] New ESO Account

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 25, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
2
Banned - possible compromised account - contact support
Interested in purchasing a new, vanilla copy of ESO simply to own the game. Tamriel Edition preferred, but not necessary.

Price range negotiable (~$30-50). Paypal.com preferred method of transaction.

I will pay for a reputable Middleman; if you can't work with Middlemen, I can't work with you.

Please post Skype usernames if interested. I do not respond to private messages on this site.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I'd sell for 25. Mine has the explorers pack and and the vanity pet. For 35 Ill throw in my origin account as well. My skype is sykioneutic. Yes my name and mood message is in japanese. I like anime :P.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason why is I want to get me and my friend a game but I'm dead broke.
 
Last edited:
Banned - TG 127009 dispute
I have an ESO account that i'm willing to sell.. its Imperial Edition as well.. with explorer pack.... skype is ash_mohak
 
Banned - Already banned member dmcgoey - Making accounts to avoid negative feedbacks
added you to skype
 
skype: milesworley
I have an Tamerial Edition! has a low character on it :)
pm if interested
 
Banned - exceeded the limit multiple accounts - Retrotrooper
if you are still buying add me on skype r3mixlp2
 
If you're still buying I have an account I wouldnt mind selling. Doesnt have much on it other than a level 15-20 character. Add me on skype at 'escapethyfate' if you're interested.
 
Banned - possible compromised account - contact support
My Skype is live:eyu.business and I think I added all of you. No response yet, though.
 
i have a tamriel ulimited edition has a level 6 on it i dont play some pets and mounts collected via the in game crown store would like 30-35$ middle man i agree with you will get in trade the account and the keycodes to prove ownership via 1x account code 1x explorers pack code 1x 30day prepaid card code Account pass and username i can even send you a picture of the codes if you like on skype my skype name is "cuddlemcfurr"
 
I have an account (Tamriel Unlimited) that I only played for about 2 hours before my computer decided it hated me and I was barely getting 20 fps lol. I basically only made it a little past the tutorial so it's essentially a clean account and the character I created can just be deleted. My skype username is "pcalwaysgamer"
 
Back
Top