Award System Added

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
Epicnpc is happy to announce a new Awards system!
https://www.epicnpc.com/awards.php

This system allows users complete various tasks for awards icons and points. If you have completed a task, you can request the award and within 24 hrs an admin will review your request and assign the award to your account.

Award stats do not display in your post profiles. They will only display in a new "Awards" tab on your profile page. If you have 0 awards, this tab will not display.

The reason we're not including the awards in posts is because this information is not vital to sales. So instead it's limited to your main profile page. This system is meang to give members some activities to do while they browser the site or have some free time.

The awards are retro-active, so if you've already completed some of them, you can request the award.

If you have an suggestions for other types of awards, feel free to suggest it here.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This is amazing work!

- - - Updated - - -

@EpicNPC I get this when requesting an award
0UtBoNG.png
(possibly a bug)
 
Last edited:
@EpicNPC Please allow the option to select many awards at once for approval. I'm eligible for 10+ awards already but submitting request for each one of them individually and writing a small passage about it is quite a hassle.
 
Glad you like it and thank you for the suggestions.

We'll removed the "Request" link once someone has obtained a reward.

For selecting multiple awards at once, some rewards have special instructions, so if you select a bunch of awards, those instructions wouldn't appear or it would just be a big list of instructions that most members wouldn't read.

We'll make an update so that awards that don't require special instructions can be selected at once, and those that have them, can't.
 
They're not used for anything. It's basically just an achievement system.

- - - Updated - - -

The Award system has been updated.

You can now request multiple awards at the same time. Some awards have special instructions that need to be followed, so those awards have to be requested separately. The Award list will also now show which awards you've already obtained.
 
We wanted to keep it simple in version 1, automating these awards would take a lot more time to code. If we see that members like the system and are using it, we'll add automation in version 2.
 
I always like hearing ideas and suggestions from the community. They might not always get implemented, but it'll never hurt to speak your mind. A lot of our updates are based from member suggestions.
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
Hmm. I never experienced this bug, but i checked in this writing moment and I let you guys know that I don't have this error.

d54a3414b2cfb7c081d52243f3dfa6be.png
 
I still can't replicate.

I tested the following in Chrome.

- Selected multiple awards and submitted without issue
- Selected "Request Award" for a single award and submitted, no error
- Selected a single award using the checkbox, submitted, no error

Can you give me the exact steps your doing?

From the image you show, it looks okay to me. Under your username, do you see a box and "submit" button?
 
I still can't replicate.

I tested the following in Chrome.

- Selected multiple awards and submitted without issue
- Selected "Request Award" for a single award and submitted, no error
- Selected a single award using the checkbox, submitted, no error

Can you give me the exact steps your doing?

From the image you show, it looks okay to me. Under your username, do you see a box and "submit" button?


I see the box and submit button and I also include a message and click submit, then I am brought to a box that says "Message" and nothing else. I've reset everything on Chrome and Explorer and I'm still getting this problem.
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
I tested again, and went further then my last post #21

89c81bf4e60e827710955338e90d161a.png


b6939a6bcf034bc1222b7df8da9ca473.png


I can't experience this bug, sorry.
 
[MENTION=424931]xFlavez[/MENTION] I need exact steps as I'm unable to replicate.

I need to know what awards your selecting and exactly what you're clicking.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top