• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

[Available still looking] Genshin for IDV! Android Asia only

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

BLITZYph

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Feb 7, 2021
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
1
Hi hi hi! I'm looking for an Idv Asia android account!! For these Genshin Impact accounts I have. I'm looking for Mujika, Blood Bath, Offers I can add 2 accounts for 1 if it's really big or all 3 of them if it's high!

( android only)
I have mm so no worries^^ comment offers or dm me :3
-LOl forgive the name :')-
Ar 53: Guarantee event, Well maintained good built full anemo and geo statues dead FB and twitter-its ar 55 now-

Untitled74_20211014053715.png


Ar 47: Guarantee event well maintained but locked inazuma full anemo and geo statues
Absolutely no issues at all C1 Diluc and Aquila FAVONIA w Keqing last pull
Untitled64_20211003013126.png


LF: Mujika, BB or offers

I can trade Multiple accounts for 1

Auto accept if it has BB Android Asia No Dmm If possible
If it has Dmm dead must send proof.
-if your interested in buying pm me for price✨-

-also selling an Mujika Smurf offer me your price- have a Asia account with Childe, jean and diluc
Untitled84_20211101091351.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Are you willing to trade any accounts for my Klee and Qiqi account mobile btw
 
B
Oof Sorry Not really ;-;
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top