Auto Close Thread After X Days of Inactivity - vB4 Mod

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Hey Mike.

I see a lot of people resurrecting old threads in the WTS/WTB forums and it gets a bit out of a hand sometimes.

I found this vB4 mod that can be used and it can be forum-specific, like the WTS/WTB forums. You can set the timeframe on the inactivity as well.

Just something to cut down on the moderation needed so that your staff can focus on other things.

Link: Threads Auto Close - vBulletin.org Forum

Hope it helps you out!
 
Hmm, Im not sure how I feel about having all the posts on the forums closed after some period of inactivity. I'll think about it, but I don't really like the idea of doing that.

Any other thoughts on this?
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread (http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/461871-scammer-kuz-diablo-3-gold.html)
I've been looking into something similar for my site update on twinkinfo.com a mod I'm looking at is this.

Add Warning to old Thread - vBulletin.org Forum

instead of having the thread auto-close you can have it give a warning that its a old thread that way people wont accidentally necro
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top