- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
I have aUEC for sale that was mined/traded from by fellow org mates and myself. My prices are the best you will find on here and FRACTION of what other sites sell it at.
Selling at the rates below:
aUEC --- Price (USD)
250,000 aUEC $4
1,000,000 aUEC $14
10,000,000 aUEC $130
I have aUEC for sale that was mined/traded from by fellow org mates and myself. My prices are the best you will find on here and FRACTION of what other sites sell it at. - I will BEAT Anyone else's price.
Disclaimers:
[1]Transfer will be in the form of a beacon (no need to be in same location) with no risk to the buyer.
[2] YOU CANNOT HAVE A CRIME STAT, having one will prevent the transfer of the aUEC
[3] Buying/Selling UEC falls under their "virtual goods" portion of their TOS as well as their ships, both are not against the rules for trading.
Delivery is usually within 20 mins, however if I am not online, it may take a little longer, but I do get notifications. You can also message me for a custom order.
HOW TO BUY: PM me what QTY you would like to buy along with your PayPal email, IGN. Invoice will be sent (Verified paypal buyers AND on here ONLY, Otherwise gift payments only. Or Zelle) I am typically available as soon as I receive a PM with few exceptions. Delivery time is usually very short. Once the invoice has been paid/Gift received you will get an IGN friend/party invite and we will do the trade via beacon(no risk for you)
CONDITIONS: Payment by PayPal invoice/Gift for non verified buyers. Prices include PayPal fees. Verified PayPal accounts only for invoice. Middle man available if you incur the fee. Contact me for prices in other currencies for conversion rates. I have numerous positive sales threads on star citizens trade thread, as well as on other sites I can link if need be, 100% positive feedback over hundreds of trades.
Selling at the rates below:
aUEC --- Price (USD)
250,000 aUEC $4
1,000,000 aUEC $14
10,000,000 aUEC $130
I have aUEC for sale that was mined/traded from by fellow org mates and myself. My prices are the best you will find on here and FRACTION of what other sites sell it at. - I will BEAT Anyone else's price.
Disclaimers:
[1]Transfer will be in the form of a beacon (no need to be in same location) with no risk to the buyer.
[2] YOU CANNOT HAVE A CRIME STAT, having one will prevent the transfer of the aUEC
[3] Buying/Selling UEC falls under their "virtual goods" portion of their TOS as well as their ships, both are not against the rules for trading.
Delivery is usually within 20 mins, however if I am not online, it may take a little longer, but I do get notifications. You can also message me for a custom order.
HOW TO BUY: PM me what QTY you would like to buy along with your PayPal email, IGN. Invoice will be sent (Verified paypal buyers AND on here ONLY, Otherwise gift payments only. Or Zelle) I am typically available as soon as I receive a PM with few exceptions. Delivery time is usually very short. Once the invoice has been paid/Gift received you will get an IGN friend/party invite and we will do the trade via beacon(no risk for you)
CONDITIONS: Payment by PayPal invoice/Gift for non verified buyers. Prices include PayPal fees. Verified PayPal accounts only for invoice. Middle man available if you incur the fee. Contact me for prices in other currencies for conversion rates. I have numerous positive sales threads on star citizens trade thread, as well as on other sites I can link if need be, 100% positive feedback over hundreds of trades.
Last edited:
