Yes there is idling servers but the best skins you must buy or get drops of cases then open them with keys that are paid for cause all the other skins suck xD you can also buy good skins from the market place on steam
Really, the best profit way from drops in CS:GO nowadays is for the phoenix crates, or I guess a pit viper awp if you're lucky haha, and there are servers made just for idling that you can go into: "Achievement Idling Servers"
Almost forgot! I think the only way to get the phoenix crates is to actually have a phoenix coin too, but those are cheap and they pay themselves back
You should not buy keys for cases only if you would buy like 50 cases to open, cuz i opened like 20+ cases and i've got nothing good. YOu should sell good cases for money and after that buy skins from market, this is what i'm doing anyway, and i've got skins in value of 30 euros i think.
I'm not the type of person who want all skins and every skins, I just want what I like and Ill be fine with it. I'm interesting in a Fire Serpent and I already have my x-ray for m4a4 but I'm not sure what skin Ill like for the M4A1-S I got the bright water and I like it.
There are CERTAIN amount of drops each week. I heard 2 cases a week, and 2 skin drops a week. There are idle servers to get a slim better chance of getting drops.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.