- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Indonesia
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Play everyday until it sold.
Price Negotiable!
Payment : Paypal (Directly or with MM, Buyer pay fee)
Next Pull : Phoenix, Velina Rerun, Sunblinger???
Poly 20k+
Player Level 55
Char Level 60
Remielle + Sign
Norma
Yuzuha + Sign
Lucia + Sign
Dialyn + Sign
I want to change my monitor, it’s been over 10 years, under 60 fps and dead pixels have proliferated—there are so many of them now. lol
I want to buy new or used monitor
Feel free to ask anything.
That's it, Thanks Bro.
Price Negotiable!
Payment : Paypal (Directly or with MM, Buyer pay fee)
Next Pull : Phoenix, Velina Rerun, Sunblinger???
Poly 20k+
Player Level 55
Char Level 60
Remielle + Sign
Norma
Yuzuha + Sign
Lucia + Sign
Dialyn + Sign
I want to change my monitor, it’s been over 10 years, under 60 fps and dead pixels have proliferated—there are so many of them now. lol
I want to buy new or used monitor
Feel free to ask anything.
That's it, Thanks Bro.
Contact
Chat Now
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/azellericia
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/azellericia/
Payment options:
- Paypal
- GoPay, Dana, ShopeePay, Sea Bank, Jago Bank
Attachments
Last edited:
