WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Been playing since day 1. Was very consistent but now slowly not. Trying to still play every day. I want to quit because I'm losing interest in it.
Every information is in the pictures. Msg if you want more. I will hand over the account details and the Gmail linked with it! If buying with MM (more trusted), buyer pays MM fee. I do not mind if TG Free as well. Ill take you thru the steps and the website will also.
Msg me on EpicNPC or Discord at ri.pl
(if you have a bot-like username, I won't add. AI artists are getting too frequent! Please also confirm if you're messaging on Discord that you're from EpicNPC.)
Price: $800 USD but negotiable!
Payment:
PayPal F&F
Wise
*Stats and item amounts are subject to change as the account is still being played*
PS, I may have missed out on adding info on Miracle Outfits. They are all max evo, including the Sea of Stars one! I will add those pictures eventually.
Every information is in the pictures. Msg if you want more. I will hand over the account details and the Gmail linked with it! If buying with MM (more trusted), buyer pays MM fee. I do not mind if TG Free as well. Ill take you thru the steps and the website will also.
Msg me on EpicNPC or Discord at ri.pl
(if you have a bot-like username, I won't add. AI artists are getting too frequent! Please also confirm if you're messaging on Discord that you're from EpicNPC.)
Price: $800 USD but negotiable!
Payment:
PayPal F&F
Wise
*Stats and item amounts are subject to change as the account is still being played*
PS, I may have missed out on adding info on Miracle Outfits. They are all max evo, including the Sea of Stars one! I will add those pictures eventually.
Attachments
-
Screenshot 2025-08-08 092637.png709.2 KB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 092949.png1.8 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093021.png1.4 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093041.png2.4 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093049.png1.8 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093100.png1.7 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093129.png2.1 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093139.png2.4 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093159.png1.8 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093233.png3.8 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093240.png2.2 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093249.png2.8 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093300.png2.7 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093306.png3.5 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093312.png3.4 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093318.png3.8 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093323.png2.6 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093332.png2.8 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093345.png4.2 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093440.png3.9 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093458.png3.4 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093511.png3.4 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093523.png3.4 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093539.png3.3 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093547.png3.4 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093628.png298 KB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093632.png227 KB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093648.png4.4 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093725.png2.5 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093730.png2.5 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093739.png3.3 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093759.png3.3 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093812.png3.6 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093911.png578.6 KB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093919.png591.4 KB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093927.png584.4 KB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093934.png537.9 KB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 093941.png284.6 KB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 094046.png954.3 KB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 094113.png2 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 094121.png2 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 094159.png987.4 KB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 094210.png1 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 094217.png1.3 MB -
Screenshot 2025-08-08 094329.png1.2 MB
