Selling (ASIA) Dolphin Day 1 Account - 84/88 Characters, 800x UID

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Region
  1. Asia
Gender
  1. Female
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

wiy_gacha

Level 51

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (12 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Sep 21, 2022
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling my HSR account that I've had since the start. I fell out of love with this game and have lost motivation to continue. So I am looking for someone to take over the account. Im sure if there any collectors out there, they would enjoy this account. I am not in a rush to sell but am negotiable on the price. Personally Ive spent more than 5k AUD++ so the pricing is sort of justified on my end.

**This is my own original account and I am the only owner.
***Account highlights***

  • I have bought every single BP since the start of the game. I have all the limited Chibi pfps
  • Abundance of resources --> Alot of materials
  • Account can full clear everything. (Or well everything until the next powercreep!)
  • All skins (march, sparxie,...etc) up to Adventurine Wave Patch.
  • Decent amount of lightcones (I only went for lightcones of characters I really liked. I was able to clear everything with 4star lightcones)
  • All four star characters are maxed eidolons
  • Welt max eidolons, Bronya max eidolons, Gepard max eidolons
  • 62 Energy Bottles
  • 131 Tracks of Destiny
  • Limited Cyrene Bow Skin
  • Limited Furbobo Press Corps
  • Account story is up to Planarcadia (Did not start), heaps of rewards available
  • All Birthday cakes
  • Birthday set on October 30th
  • 6mil currency
  • Account is linked via hoyoverse username

Price: 1000 USD(Negotiable )

Either Paypal (friends and family) or USDT or BTC.

I prefer using middleman unless the buyer is sending first. If not, Then middleman will be used. The buyer must also pay for middleman.

Contact me: on discord @ q_v_v_p for fast communication, but trades will happen on epicnpc.
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: q_v_v_p
ID# 1535284131993358417
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • bitcoin
Last edited:
Back
Top