BOUGHT ASIA Buying Yoimiya + Kazuha + Rust r5

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Type
Average
Platform
  1. IOS
  2. Android
  3. PC
Bind
  1. Not Bound
Gender
  1. Female
SSR Chars
  1. 3+
Original Owner
Yes
(27 reviews)

aileera

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 15

(100%) (27 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Sep 30, 2020
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! I am looking for an ASIA account (as my 2nd acount ^^)
I prefer higher AR level with at least complete inazuma map (teleports)
Must have at least Yoimiya, Kazuha and Rust r5
PM me your offers (looking for affordable one) If I Ignore your offer it means it's too high for me xD
Payment: Paypal
Discord: Aileera#8587
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Previously banned: Saputra
still looking for one ?
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top