Excilion 6 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Philippines Multiple Accounts 0 Oct 28, 2022 #1 Submit Feedback I'm looking for Asia accounts with at least 1M BP+ with enough resources to FSI other units. Must be able to clear raid 8 above solo. Budget is around $50-$100. Dm me here. Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
Submit Feedback I'm looking for Asia accounts with at least 1M BP+ with enough resources to FSI other units. Must be able to clear raid 8 above solo. Budget is around $50-$100. Dm me here.
MekailJoe211 M Oct 28, 2022 Excilion said: I'm looking for Asia accounts with at least 1M BP+ with enough resources to FSI other units. Must be able to clear raid 8 above solo. Budget is around $100 - $200. Dm me here. Click to expand... Click to collapse...
Excilion said: I'm looking for Asia accounts with at least 1M BP+ with enough resources to FSI other units. Must be able to clear raid 8 above solo. Budget is around $100 - $200. Dm me here. Click to expand... Click to collapse...