ArmoryX.com - The BEST Anonymous WoW Profile Solution

Not Recently Bumped
Had some minor downtime last night, everything is fixed now and faster than before
smile.gif
 
Just a suggestion, from personally using this. You should probably add a feature to be able to check BOTH of the character specs (in case they have two specs setup).

So far from what I can see it's an awesome setup and way better than the current anonymous profiler that everyone uses.

Maybe you can also add the achievement database from the wowarmory so people can look into the achievements a character has earned more in depth. I don't know if that would take too much space on the servers but I think it would definitely make the website stand out from the rest, even though it already does an amazing job at it already!

Thanks!

EDIT: Added some more.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FriedemannMD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a suggestion, from personally using this. You should probably add a feature to be able to check BOTH of the character specs (in case they have two specs setup).

So far from what I can see it's an awesome setup and way better than the current anonymous profiler that everyone uses.

Maybe you can also add the achievement database from the wowarmory so people can look into the achievements a character has earned more in depth. I don't know if that would take too much space on the servers but I think it would definitely make the website stand out from the rest, even though it already does an amazing job at it already!

Thanks!

EDIT: Added some more.</div></div>


Armory for my site has this and I can tell you that doing the individual chieves is quite difficult and takes quite a bit of upkeep as well.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ace Logan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You want to tell us what the improvements are? You can't just bump like that. You need to add some substance to your post. Make it interesting, make people WANT to use your site. </div></div>


sounds well
 
Banned - Scamming (No Refund) - 398864
I realize you mean well, but I think you've bumped this post enough. There is literally no traffic in this forum, you could put up a post and months later it will be on the front page.
 
Back
Top