- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
Selling a 40k stat clean (42k with MW) Night lord account. 18.5-21.8m range. Mid-game account.
Have a fresh 15 day pvac, 90 day add pendy slot.
Notes:
I haven't played on this account for a while but I have a lot of NX that is premium and easily sellable.
E.G:
Erda set (hat/OA/shoes/flow)
Bunny snapback x2
Take me too
plum blossom ring set x4
and more.
Taking zelle, cashapp, crypto or will trade for a GMS reboot account equivalent.
understanding#8538
Have a fresh 15 day pvac, 90 day add pendy slot.
Notes:
I haven't played on this account for a while but I have a lot of NX that is premium and easily sellable.
E.G:
Erda set (hat/OA/shoes/flow)
Bunny snapback x2
Take me too
plum blossom ring set x4
and more.
Taking zelle, cashapp, crypto or will trade for a GMS reboot account equivalent.
understanding#8538
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Zelle
Last edited:
