• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Selling ArenaRating.com | #1 WoW Boosting Service - arena, rbgs & raids + MORE

Service
Boosting, PvP, Arena Rating

SpecializedMMO

Verified
A member who submitted an ID card.
Trade Guardian Seller
Seller approved to use escrow service.
EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
Warning: Trade with Caution
Member Since August 24, 2009
Trade Guardian Orders: 76
Total Feedback: 75
[us/eu] arenarating.com arena & rbg boosts - trusted wow boosting since 2009!

EpHz47C.jpg

jLSHO09.jpg

LoWM40n.png

a4dehkE.jpg

XP3DqS6.jpg

Last edited:
Warning: Trade with Caution
Fshock,

Thank you for such an amazing review. I truly appreciate you taking the time to write that up and also make an account on MMOBay. Feel free to AIM me anytime and I can take care of you.

best,

AR

Amazing experience

My experience with these guys was nothing but a pleasurable one.

I was pretty damn nervous at first since I've never used any services like this before. To the people on AIM I messaged constantly - thanks for your professionalism.

The first time I used their services was to buy a 30 minute session with a pro. I was not disappointed. Obviously I can't say who it was or anything, but my "coach" was a multiple rank 1 glad, and glad every season he didn't get rank 1 he was a glad. I learned more in our 30 minute session that I ever did by watching videos and streams, reading forums, etc. My coach was on time and easy to get in touch with, we even went over our 30 minute mark just a little but it wasn't a big deal. For me, this was a great first impression. If they've got people like that working for them then that's a company I'm willing to deal with.

My second experience with ArenaRating was purchasing honor gear. I wanted to play a new class this season, but who the hell likes grinding honor in fail BGs? No one...well except for their player that got me a full set of S10 vicious in about 48 hours (Note: On my BG, my faction loses the majority of BGs). The player was discreet, I had no issues getting in touch with him through arenarating staff. I can also confirm that it's all hand leveling. I hopped on a buddies account and watched my character queue/buy gear/etc.

What REALLY sealed the deal with me was their customer service. These guys have a freaking phone # you can call and talk to a person that speaks English! Their availability on AIM is excellent as well...you will be hard pressed to find a time where you cannot contact someone if needed.

Sorry if I sound like a big advertisement, but I just logged into a fully geared toon ready for this season. Wouldn't you be stoked too?

TLDR: Customer service = win, Lessons with a Pro = win, getting honor gear = win.

Conclusion? ArenaRatings.com = win

I recently purchased a 2200 rating + Elite weapons Package from ArenaRating.com and I was a little dubious at first as I've never purchased anything like this service before.
But after seeing the extent to which these guys are willing to go to keep me satisfied and confident about my purchase. I could soon see that I could not have chosen a better PR seller.
They are prompt with their AIM replies and most importantly, prompt with their service! I witnessed my Warrior climb from 1550 ach to 2200 in less than 2 and a half hours. Now I understand this is not always possible for every class, but I was in total shock and regret that I didn't purchase this service sooner!
The guys go above and beyond what's stated on their website, in regards to customer satisfaction and understanding.

5/5 stars and I would most certainly purchase this service again for any of my other characters.

Ordered a 2200 3s rating yesterday, transfered to their server and signed out. I got a bit curious today and logged my second account to check the rating and they were already at 2180 and now my order is completed. Less than 24 hours from the order was placed till it was completed.

Truely awesome company, professional and helpful in customer service aswell.

SpecializedMMO
SpecializedMMO
Thanking you for taking the time and creating an MMOBay account to provide us with your feedback. Much appreciated.
Use Arena boost for my elite gears on the season 10 on the EU server and it is perfect they have make it in 2 days !
and you can see the boost with streaming ! it is just perfect !!

Very professional staff supporting this service, the customer service is an A+ and they always get the job done in a timely manner with an additional layer of security support for you're account to avoid IP confusion, i would recommend them to anyone.

Ordered from them about 5 days ago still awaiting service will keep this updated.

---------- Post added 07-18-2011 at 11:00 PM ----------

They started today things are going great so far

SpecializedMMO
SpecializedMMO
Thanks for clearing that up bud. We were a day behind due to so many orders - but the rating part of your order is now complete =)