EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Are You Looking for Something? We Can Find It For You!

Faction
Horde
Class
High End

BERAccounts.com

Premium WOW Account & Service Vendor
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
328   0   3
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
WEB: www.BERAccounts.com
DISCORD: BERAccounts#1111
WHATSAPP: +905375928018

ABOUT US

BERAccounts is a registered USA company since 2018. We are representing the very peak in the EU World of Warcraft account market with outstanding reputation and experience. Every product that is listed by us in the past and in the present, has significantly distinctive features that separates them from other accounts.
If you want to buy a product or sell your product to us, you can be sure that we will provide not only the highest quality of service but also our most highly regarded value; experience.

PRIVACY POLICY

BERAccounts doesn't share your personal informations with third parties without your consent. BERAccounts will be the only person who has accessibility to your personal informations.

INSTANT & TOP PAYMENTS

Unlike other resellers, we have no drawback when it comes to instant payments. If we are satysfied with your product and you are satysfied with our offer, you will be paid immediately. Do you have something for offer? Don't hesitate to contact with us before sell your product.

PAYMENT PLANS

As BERAccounts, we are able to offer payment plans that specifically designed for each individual person who wants to make a purchase from our vendor. Feel free to contact with us regarding your questions or requests related payment plans.

WARRANTY

As BERAccounts, we have never faced with any character or account recovery disputes in our past two years of existence. Unlike other resellers, we have %100 confidence regarding what we are selling to our customers. Most of our products comes from highly reputable and known members of the World of Warcraft community. Even if we have %100 confidence about what we are selling, this is not an excuse for not giving a warranty! BERAccounts gives warranty against callbacks made by original owners!

OUR MENTALITY

As BERAccounts, we understand and respect your journey. We are here for give reciprocate of your time and labour.

EXPERIENCE IS OUR DIFFERENCE

Last edited:
0   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
there are 4 heroes... 110-120 LVL 345 dressed one the rest under 300 (hundreds of achivok,mounts and vast and etc) so same on akke there is overwatch and StarCraft 2 with all patches..only a few passed.... email me not Skype or [email protected] will send screenshoots

Vuilegek

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
3   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
Sold my account to him, very friendly person and made the deal go smooth.

Sold my account to him, very friendly person and made the deal go smooth. Bera knows his stuff for sure.

CONQUESTCAPPED

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
Nice guy to deal with

Did a pvp boost for him, would recommend this guy as customer to anyone. Payment went quick and smooth.

Dartexx

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
427   0   3
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
All good, no issues! Smooth trade

All good, no issues! Smooth trade

Sylentix

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Reason - VPN Violation
Epic Service

Bera and I have worked together on a few deals now and each time it gets better and better.

He really works with you to find exactly what you want <3

Guvnor

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
I purchased an account from www.BeraAccounts.com (kyradin336) at the beginning of this week, very happy with it.
Key Points:
Fast Transaction...........
Great Support.............
And the deal was even better than he had told me!

I would use this guy again and have told a few friends about him as well.

We will do business again I'm sure :)

Thanks Again.

ip hash: c95d9c9e30f239c645cd63