- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Sponsors are: EpicNpc along with
http://www.gameinterface.net/
I am doing a live commentary and review of ArcheAge today on twitch.tv!
Come one and all and support me by becoming a follower. Along with my review I will be giving 10+ keys away for AA.
So come join me in the fun and watch my twitch stream grow. Get in on the ground floor with me!
http://www.twitch.tv/hellhulk
Thanks all for your support!!!!
- - - Updated - - -
Live stream going, have given away over 20 keys so far!!!
http://www.gameinterface.net/
I am doing a live commentary and review of ArcheAge today on twitch.tv!
Come one and all and support me by becoming a follower. Along with my review I will be giving 10+ keys away for AA.
So come join me in the fun and watch my twitch stream grow. Get in on the ground floor with me!
http://www.twitch.tv/hellhulk
Thanks all for your support!!!!
- - - Updated - - -
Live stream going, have given away over 20 keys so far!!!
Last edited:

