Archeage Alpha key

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(3 reviews)

Sifa2

Level 34

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jan 14, 2014
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Will make this easy, I wish to buy a Archeage Alpha key / account. Will pay less for an account than I will with a key.

If you have one, then please contact me here in this thread or in PM.

Payments will be done in Paypal only seeing as I have been scammed once before and paypal uses the perfect ruleset for me as a buyer incase I should get scammed.

Also, feel free to check my feedback, there's just four I think, but they are all good feedbacks.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Bump! Still looking for an alpha account or invite

- - - Updated - - -

Close thread please <3
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top