• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Apex Legends OG Season0 - Double predator account - 231 legendary- 2x Heirloom

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Riddy

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
Feb 7, 2022
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I decided to sell my Season 0 Apex account (I am the original owner) if you have any questions feel free to ask me and check out the attached files!
Heirlooms are Lifeline and Valkyrie.

! I do not use discord and only I'm selling through this website with a middleman service !
Buyout is €750 euros - Highest offer so far is €550 euros
 

Attachments

  • coins.png
    coins.png
    16.2 KB
  • legendaries.png
    legendaries.png
    238.7 KB
  • ranked.png
    ranked.png
    563.9 KB
  • seasons.png
    seasons.png
    533.5 KB
  • stats.png
    stats.png
    1.5 MB
  • stats2.png
    stats2.png
    1.5 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top