• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Apex Legends Account for sale with Wraith Heirloom

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Cambodia
Member Since
Jan 20, 2021
Country
Cambodia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! I'm selling my apex legends account because I've decided to stopped playing.
This account consists of:
-Level 500
-Wraith Heirlooms, Airship assassin skin and voidwalker skin with 6000 kills ish
-Mirage Cyan Skin
-Flatline, Wingman and R-99 Maxed Battlepass skin
-125 Legendary skins
-Enough crafting material to craft 1 Legendary and enough Apex Coins to buy 1 battlepass
-Highest Rank is Plat (I'm too lazy to rank lol cuz i'm a solo player)
Contact me via discord: Yuu#5045
Price starts at 300-400$ and I'm Willing to negotiate
I accept payment from ABA Bank, Moneygram or meeting face to face (I'm in Cambodia Phnom Penh)
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (396).png
    Screenshot (396).png
    2.2 MB
  • Screenshot (397).png
    Screenshot (397).png
    2.2 MB
  • Screenshot (398).png
    Screenshot (398).png
    2.2 MB
  • Screenshot (399).png
    Screenshot (399).png
    2.1 MB
  • Screenshot (400).png
    Screenshot (400).png
    2.1 MB
  • Screenshot (401).png
    Screenshot (401).png
    2.1 MB
  • Screenshot (402).png
    Screenshot (402).png
    2.2 MB
  • Screenshot (403).png
    Screenshot (403).png
    2.4 MB
  • Screenshot (404).png
    Screenshot (404).png
    1.8 MB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
This is my fault for trusting blindly so yeah be careful out there guys
 
W
Wat happeend? Did u give him ur account?
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Yep. I got scammed
From discord thanks to the username called Grinchhhh. He showed me his proof and all that and i actually believed it
Well, This is my fault and just a warning to other people don't buy or sell to Grinchhh cuz he is most likely scamming
 
Back
Top