Anyone play Pokemon TCG Online?

Not Recently Bumped
(66 reviews)

Artemys

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 64

(100%) (66 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 13, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Just picked it up recently, wondering if anyone here plays.
 
Yes, played it a year ago or so... mainly for nostalgia :P Though I have to admit that I had a blast for the first couple of months.. I even managed to get 8 copies of "N" (which used to be one of the rarest cards in the game), that traded to get a decent deck.
 
Yes, played it a year ago or so... mainly for nostalgia :P Though I have to admit that I had a blast for the first couple of months.. I even managed to get 8 copies of "N" (which used to be one of the rarest cards in the game), that traded to get a decent deck.
N is so common now xD, the Full Art version though is still good money.
Still have your online stuff? I'd gladly take it off your hands ;p
 
Back
Top