Any recommendation for PC Games (MMORPG, FPS, mostly games that can be played online)
I am currently playing wow, csgo. I have tried gw2 even though i leveled two chars on 80 i didn't like it. I tried wildstar and eso both chars are on low levels i will try them again when i buy sub. So since i am bored of wow (Logging only to do prof cd and garrison stuff) and csgo. Do you have any other games to recommend?
I am currently playing wow, csgo. I have tried gw2 even though i leveled two chars on 80 i didn't like it. I tried wildstar and eso both chars are on low levels i will try them again when i buy sub. So since i am bored of wow (Logging only to do prof cd and garrison stuff) and csgo. Do you have any other games to recommend?
