• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

ANY LEVEL ! noire ange kerrigan deadlock + event Legendaries Widow/Ashe

Not Recently Bumped

kittiehime

Level 22

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
Jan 27, 2022
Last seen
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Looking for a (reasonably priced) account I can dedicate to Widowmaker/Ashe. Any level/ranking is fine.
I have multiple accounts with skins scattered across lmao, I just want em all in one place;

Widowmaker​

Spider
Fleur de Lis
Côte d'Azur
Scorpion
Biathlon
Black Lily
Pale Serpent
Mousquetaire
Talon
Kerrigan
Noire
Ange de la mort
+ Golden gun or 3000 comp points

Ashe​

Deadlock
Poolside
Warlock
Little Red
Socialite
- Golden gun/3000 comp points for Ashe would be nice but not a requirement

I prefer to pay through middleman; I'm fine with paying the fee.
Please add me on Discord [polymorph#5555] to make an offer, we can talk, and after I see your account has the skins I want I'll pay through MM.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top