Wonka 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 10, 2011 #1 hey I was just wondering if one of the mods will edit my thread and add these pictures on there preferably right after the first paragraph please and thanks
hey I was just wondering if one of the mods will edit my thread and add these pictures on there preferably right after the first paragraph please and thanks
G gman 490 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 10, 2011 #2 You need to link the thread...
Wonka 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 11, 2011 #3 Well I mean the thread is in my sig haha. but here you go http://vbforums.mmobay.net/wow-usa-...eat-alts-%95-needs-new-home-%95%95%95%95.html
Well I mean the thread is in my sig haha. but here you go http://vbforums.mmobay.net/wow-usa-...eat-alts-%95-needs-new-home-%95%95%95%95.html
G gman 490 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 12, 2011 #4 Added, it's best to just PM a mod next time.