SOLD Anniversary Nightslayer | Undead male Mage | Attuned to current raids | $75

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Region
  1. North America
Faction
  1. Horde
Class
Mage
Original Owner
No

AriqIbrahim

Level 88

Trade Guardian Orders: 119

(100%) (124 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Apr 5, 2020
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
Nightslayer US PvP server
Server Transfer available to buy
Account's country of origin : Indonesia
Account is under Fake name
Currently out of gametime

Undead mage level 60

[I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B]60% Mount
500g Gold in the bags
Attuned to Onyxia's lair, MC & BWL!

Professions ;
First aid 300 / 300
[/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I][/B][/I]


Price : Asking $75
Payment option : Paypal Family and Friends (Repped buyer), & Crypto Currency (USDT Preferred)
WoWScrnShot_013125_222742.jpg


WoWScrnShot_013125_222736.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top