WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
![]() |
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account |
• Hello everyone, I'm selling YouTube Channel with over 45.000 subscribers and 800.000+ views
• I can transfer the channel through data binding and login and password or through the transfer of the owner with the brand, waiting 7 days.
• I agree to MM services at your fee.
• Anyone who is interested in buying a channel, write in discord or telegram.
• Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rz_QA...PXTCv9KXxA
• Price - $270
• Payment only in crypto (BTC / ETH / BNB / USDT)
Contact me:
• Telegram - pavmill
• Discord - miller#4009
• PM on EpicNPC

• I can transfer the channel through data binding and login and password or through the transfer of the owner with the brand, waiting 7 days.
• I agree to MM services at your fee.
• Anyone who is interested in buying a channel, write in discord or telegram.
• Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rz_QA...PXTCv9KXxA
• Price - $270
• Payment only in crypto (BTC / ETH / BNB / USDT)
Contact me:
• Telegram - pavmill
• Discord - miller#4009
• PM on EpicNPC

Last edited:

