EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling [Android/Steam] Onmioji Fresh Unlinked Acccounts. Featured: Ootengu, Irabak

Onmyoji
Fresh Account
Onmyoji
Android, Steam

SetsunaEpic

EpicNPC Moderateur ⭐Trusted Seller⭐
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
Staff member
1960   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Vietnam

Hello,
First time buyer and need trusted service? Simply don't want to waste hundred to thousand of $ hoping to get your favorite Servants?

I'm offering Account Service for Onmyoji with the Characters. If you looking for a specific characters, just send me a Message on Discord, Skype or Epicnpc.
All my accounts are 100% safe as my feedback reflect.

Returned customer will get discount next purchase up to 15%

Contact info at the end of post.

All Account are UNLINKED & ANDROID, GLOBAL SERVER . You need to send me either Twitter/ Facebook / Gmail to link the account after payment[SIZE=+1].

Ootengu $30. Irabaki $20 . Others $10
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]With over[SIZE=+1] 650+ [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]Positive Feedback [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]100% [/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1]without a single Negative. [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Check my Profile :)

Tier List refernces:
https://onmyojiguide.com/shikigami-list/
http://onmyoji.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:72e/Duan_no_Shikigami_Rankings

Onmyoji Account
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]
Best SSR Shinkigami: Ootengu, Irabaki, Yoto Hime, Shunten Doji

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][Android/Steam/GL] HIGH END PVP FOCUS 2 SSR ACcount Price: $165
Account is only linked to dummy Gmail. You will get full access and not afraid of recalling, stealing back.[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]

Level 60[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1] Reached

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Almost [/SIZE][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]1 mil Coin[/SIZE][SIZE=+1] Available

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]2400 Talisman[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1] Avaiable[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]1000 Jade[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1] Available

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]Double Materials & Soul Bonus x 24 hours[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1] Available
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Guaranteed 1000 Jade[/SIZE][SIZE=+1] each week w/ farming, pvp & More[/SIZE][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]

Lots of Soul + 15 Available.

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Have best PVP SRs and almost many SR to spare for using or trading talismans.[/SIZE][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]

[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]2[/SIZE][SIZE=+1] x Shinkigami

Irabaki Skills: 5/1/3

Aoandon

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]19[/SIZE][SIZE=+1] x SR Shinkigami

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]Nore info can see here: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]https://www.epic...eam-High-End-2-SSR-3-G6-Pvp-Focus-2-8k-Rating[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][Android/Steam/GL] FRESH STARTER SINGLE OOTENGU Price: $30[/SIZE][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]

1 x 5* Shinkigami: Ootengu

2 x 4* Shinkigami : Yasha, Youko

More Info: Only Tutorial & Chapter 1 Done. Best Shinkigami with Best Sr everyone looking for: Ubume & Vampira!

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]_________________________
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]
[Android/Steam/GL] FRESH STARTER SINGLE IRABAKI Price: $15

1 x 5* Shinkigami: Irabaki

1 x 4* Shinkigami

More Info: Only Tutorial & Chapter 1 Done.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]______________________________

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]
[Android/GL] Fresh Starter Single Irabaki Doji Price: $15

1 x 5* Shinkigami: Irabaki

1 x 4* Shinkigami

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]More Info: Only Tutorial & Chapter 1 Done. [/SIZE][SIZE=+1]

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]____________________________-
[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][Android/GL] Fresh Starter Single Hana Price: $15

1 x SSR: Hana

2 x SR: Vampira: Ebisu, Vampira.

More Info: Only Tutorial & Chapter 1 Done. Best Healer: Hana with one the best Dmg Dealer: Vampira
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]___________________[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1][SIZE=+1]All Payment via Paypal.
I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY KIND OF GIFTCARD. SCAMMER MIGHT WANT GIFTCARDS.
[/SIZE]
I will be available almost all the time 18 hours/day from 9 pm - 3 pm EST, 6 pm - 1 pm PST. If you can't get in touch with me instantly on Skype - live:moseiric : Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279, leave me a message on Forum.

Add me on:

Somebody trying to use my name is scam People. Please be Aware. PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON EPICNPC FOR VERIFICATION FIRST. He took the live:setsunaepic and my profile picture to scam.

Discord: SetsunaEpic#6279
[SIZE=+2][SIZE=+3][SIZE=+3]
Line: setsunaepic(All lowercase)
Kik: SetsunaEpic
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]

My real Skype should be live:moseiric .If you see 2 or more SetsunaEpic. Please ask both to verify on Epicnpc Forum. I'm a Trusted Seller. I'm happy to bring Joy to you gaming experience

Last edited:
ip hash: 5c40bbfeef3bc4fb0d7408

SetsunaEpic

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
Staff member
1960   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Vietnam
ip hash: c08544d9c3b3587d218773

Aznpro11

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Man I asked for ootengu acc since you started this thread and you said you would let me know. Now I see one and it's sold

ip hash: 6c1ece2a69e3732ae0c8a9

SetsunaEpic

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
Staff member
1960   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Vietnam
Man I asked for ootengu acc since you started this thread and you said you would let me know. Now I see one and it's sold
I did? If that so, I truly sorry for that. Do you have discord? I havr many message through many platform. I think I missed you. Add me on discord: SetsunaEpic#6279

ip hash: 2e305125fd87f0a1f0540b

angcitkong

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
1   1   0
Rating
50%
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - fake sales
Can i have otengu..yoto..and hanna?

ip hash: 2d879b6e7716bdb92b7db2

Babyshark1989

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - previously banned angcitkong
Hello..do you have a fresh account hana and otengu?

ip hash: 2d879b6e7716bdb92b7db2

SetsunaEpic

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
Staff member
1960   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Vietnam
ip hash: 41bb2de72df89cd396e23e

SetsunaEpic

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
Staff member
1960   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Vietnam
I would have to download the English version to use this account right
Yes, If you are android. You can just own through google store or install Apk or Qooapp if yo uwant to update. Really simple

ip hash: f32218bd740ea66f9d1017

SetsunaEpic

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
Staff member
1960   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Vietnam
is the ibaraki + hana account still for sell ?
Yes , it available. Add me on Discord for easier communication: SetsunaEpic#6279 or we can message through Epicnpc

Last edited:
ip hash: 7359baf8c7c78b9c3776cf

SetsunaEpic

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
Staff member
1960   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Vietnam
ip hash: 3fcd4030e698d80f36c78d

Romolus

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
13   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Added you on Discord as Louis Louvré#7325

ip hash: 96770dcc0fdcfe9efd0b0e

SetsunaEpic

Trusted Upgrade
Professional Seller
Verified Upgrade
Staff member
1960   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
Vietnam
ip hash: ca6f326ead0ec63b5a1659