WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
(These are just a few screenshots, you can message me here in case you want to see more of what I have! Since... there's like... 80-ish screenshots I can send you
[AMERICA] High-End Whale Account | D.G. Level 42 | 3x MAX LVL Hobbies | Fluttershy & Rainbow Dash Set
Selling my whale account that I no longer play in!
• Level & Currencies: Developer's Guild (D.G.) Member Level 42 (Massive 1,400 Warehouse Space unlocked!). Comes with 430.05K pure Gold coins ready to spend.
• Maxed Hobbies (No Grind!): LEVEL 10 MAXED in Cooking, Gardening, and Fishing! High levels also in Cat Caring (Lv.8), Insect Catching (Lv.6), and Dog Caring (Lv.5).
• Premium Vehicles Garage: Includes Rainbow Dash Sports Car, Fluttershy Sports Car, the Special Pink Scooter, and Flower Basket Bicycle.
• MLP Crossover Event Items: Both Rainbow Power (Fluttershy) & Rainbow Power (Rainbow Dash) cosmetic sets complete. Along with it are the badges! I can send a screenshot for this.
• Elite Fashion Wardrobe: Full premium sets including The Frostguard (Blue Northgale), Meow Adventure, Secret Recipes, and Ruyi Charm.
• Expensive Top-Up Perks: Unlocked the high-tier starry pastel fairy set (glowing particle wings, horn headset, floating sparkle effects, top-up hair, and pet gift).
• Custom Cosmetics: Premium glowing star eye shaders, crystal pupils, rare gacha face-paint/makeup, and high-tier hairstyles completely unlocked.
• Premium Tools: Equipped with Forestbell Magic Broom pickaxe skin, Knitted Rooguchi Fishing Rod, and Starlight Lamb Watering Can.
• Massive Inventory Hoard: Packed with thousands of max-stacked materials (high-tier meats, cheeses, milks, paints) and high-value 4★/5★ glowing gacha butterflies and beetles.
• Limited Builder Blueprint Catalog: Can send screenshots for this in case!
• Link Method: Bound cleanly to a separate dummy FACEBOOK account.
Payment Method:
- Paypal
- Gcash
I will be emphasizing that I NEVER send messages first, I will only message you if you message me first. Thank you!
