- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Venezuela
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Buy and enjoy this rare BDM American account from a trusted seller, you'll get amazing gear to kick-start your journey into the end game and higher ranks.
Price: $300
**IMPORTANT - MUST READ**: Due to Google's policies, we cannot change the security details of the Gmail account because there's a very high probability that it'll get suspended or disabled for the sudden country/IP change, so instead the buyer should add a secondary password in the game itself to secure the account with his/her personal email, that way only the buyer will be able to play the game, I sold two accounts already with this method and my customers are happy and satisfied, please DO NOT buy if you don't agree with these terms!
If you have any questions regarding this method or any other subject just send me a chat and I'll answer as soon as I can.
Price: $300
**IMPORTANT - MUST READ**: Due to Google's policies, we cannot change the security details of the Gmail account because there's a very high probability that it'll get suspended or disabled for the sudden country/IP change, so instead the buyer should add a secondary password in the game itself to secure the account with his/her personal email, that way only the buyer will be able to play the game, I sold two accounts already with this method and my customers are happy and satisfied, please DO NOT buy if you don't agree with these terms!
If you have any questions regarding this method or any other subject just send me a chat and I'll answer as soon as I can.
Payment options:
- bitcoin
- Binance
Last edited:
