- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Venezuela
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Buy and enjoy this rare BDM American account from a trusted seller, you'll get amazing gear to kick-start your journey into the end game and higher ranks.
Note: The account will continue to get more powerful until somebody buys it.
**IMPORTANT - MUST READ**: Due to Google's policies, we cannot change the security details of the gmail account or it'll get locked and suspended, instead the buyer should add a secondary password in the game itself to secure the account, that way only the buyer will be able to play the game, I've sold two accounts with this method and my customers are very happy and satisfied, please DO NOT buy if you don't agree with these terms.
If you have any questions don't be shy to ask and I'll answer as soon as I can.
Note: The account will continue to get more powerful until somebody buys it.
**IMPORTANT - MUST READ**: Due to Google's policies, we cannot change the security details of the gmail account or it'll get locked and suspended, instead the buyer should add a secondary password in the game itself to secure the account, that way only the buyer will be able to play the game, I've sold two accounts with this method and my customers are very happy and satisfied, please DO NOT buy if you don't agree with these terms.
If you have any questions don't be shy to ask and I'll answer as soon as I can.
Payment options:
- bitcoin
- Binance
Last edited:
