Amazing RO zeny site,www.gridgolds.com

Not Recently Bumped

DirtyRider

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Aug 6, 2010
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I have tried to buy some ro zeny from some sites , I got scammed on ggder.com and had to wait for two days on gameim.com . Finally i try gridgolds.com . they gave me the zeny right after the payment was sent and they still give me good gift items and cards that are very expensive in the market. I will only use them in the future . If you need golds you may try that site ;p
 
Banned - accessed another members account - jollieanneaux
I question if you work for this company.

The company you are referencing is a startup company based in China. What percent of startup companies in China end up closing down shortly later? Probably 95%. Not saying this company is a scam, but it also can't be proven safe.
 
Idk lol and then i wouldnt waste my money any more later . I heard that 99% of virtual deal site are chinese . They have the professional farmers and work full time for this matter and then they can offer very cheap golds . As concerned as im i prefer to cheaper and fast goldser now though i used ige before .New company often can offer the better services under pressure of competition. Everybody has a growing process, we should give the new ones the fair surroundings. These comanies without verfication can be safe too. pacomania, You havnet got ID verficated either .that indicates that you are not safe and guys gotta stop doing deal with you ?=p . Btw i dont think paypal buyers can be scamed and lost money . I filed a dispute when i got no delivery or reponse . They couldnt provide paypal with the evdience of delivery and i won the claim . So Remember use this service when you get scammed in the future.
 
Back
Top