WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey all!
I m selling a level 85 Human male Paladin on US Benediction PvP realm. Original owner, fake battle net name and USA as country on bnet.
The character is a fresh 85,mostly with blue leveling gear with around 2000g+ on it.He has the epic 280% flying mount.All skills and spells are bought. 30 days gametime left!
I leveled the character by hand personally,no bots were used and the char was not boosted.
Add me on Discord dboy5194 or skype live:davor66666 for more info about the character and price.Original email included
Paypal is the prefered payment option
I m selling a level 85 Human male Paladin on US Benediction PvP realm. Original owner, fake battle net name and USA as country on bnet.
The character is a fresh 85,mostly with blue leveling gear with around 2000g+ on it.He has the epic 280% flying mount.All skills and spells are bought. 30 days gametime left!
I leveled the character by hand personally,no bots were used and the char was not boosted.
Add me on Discord dboy5194 or skype live:davor66666 for more info about the character and price.Original email included
Paypal is the prefered payment option
Payment options:
- Paypal
Last edited:
