- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
There is no way to confirm if a seller botted or hand-farmed their currency. Either way, the risk to being banned for participating in the currency market appears to be about the same.
Selling Cheap FFXIV Gil On:
[JP] Elemental, Gaia, Mana, Meteor
[NA] Primal, Crystal, Aether
[EU] Chaos, Light
[OCE] Materia
[JP] Elemental, Gaia, Mana, Meteor
[NA] Primal, Crystal, Aether
[EU] Chaos, Light
[OCE] Materia
Preferred Payment Method
:
PayPal (USD)
I am a real FFXIV player that has been playing since 1.0, and I will be the only person you meet with for trades.
Trade Options:Face to face
FC chest
Trade Options:
Face to faceFC chest
Prices change daily.Message me here on Epic or on Discord primalindustries#3826
Read this Epicnpc guide to avoid Discord scams. I do not add anyone without being contacted first.
Thank you so much for looking, and let's make a deal soon!
Prices change daily.
Message me here on Epic or on Discord primalindustries#3826Read this Epicnpc guide to avoid Discord scams. I do not add anyone without being contacted first.
Thank you so much for looking, and let's make a deal soon!
Payment options:
- Paypal
Last edited:
