BOUGHT [All Platforms] Alffluenter & Neural Network

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. Playstation
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
Yes
(44 reviews)

AkBy

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 26

(100%) (44 reviews)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
Sep 10, 2021
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello!

As the title says, I am looking for any platform account with the Alffluenter & Neural Network decal(s) non-painted! (Painted variants are allowed as well, but non-painted is a must.)

Account must come with full access to the OGE (Original / Creation Email). Must also be provable.

I will be paying via PayPal Goods & Services only! Regardless of how many feedback you might have.

Will be using the Trade Guardian Middleman Services. Fees will then of course be on my behalf.

Not looking for any stacked title accounts etc. as I am only interested in the mentioned decals. That means I will also not be overpaying or pay any ridiculous price in general.

Discord: akane.abyssssss
​
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: akane.abyssssss
ID# 706193406770282517
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hello, why you want this decal?
 
So I can use it?
R
DM!
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top