[Aliiance] Human Warlock || 2/5 T9 3/5 T8.5 || 2600+ SP || Green Proto ||

Not Recently Bumped

killuchen

Level 75

Trade Guardian Orders: 65

(96.7%) (67 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 1, 2005
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF9900">POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING!!!!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING!!!!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING!!!!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING!!!!</span>
lock.jpg


<span style="color: #FFFF33">Armory</span> http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=147411

<span style="color: #33FF33"><span style="font-size: 14pt">WHAT I'm Looking for</span></span>

<span style="color: #33CCFF"><span style="font-size: 14pt">Alliance Rogues or ORC with the same amount of gear as my warlock. Mutilate Dagger uld25++ is a must. I don't really like combat rogues.
PVP Gear is a must!</span></span>


<span style="color: #FFFF00">AIM = aznboix1989</span>

Tranfer: Up
Faction Change: Up
Pvp Gear: 700+ Res

70+ Conquest Badges
10+ Triumph

lock1.jpg

<span style="font-size: 14pt">Alliance Rogues or ORC with the same amount of gear as my warlock. Mutilate Dagger uld25++ is a must. I don't really like combat rogues.
PVP Gear is a must!</span></span>
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
t9/8.5 alliance shadow priest also has 4 set 8.5 holy gear willing to work out somethin with some extra gold or xfer for ur char if interested aim me
 
Banned - scammer - multiple accounts
So I heard you like.....



starbucks
 
Back
Top