Alien Isolation

Not Recently Bumped

itismyself

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Oct 7, 2014
great horror, sometimes jumping out of chair - but it's not for everybody... requires patience and listening to any game sound (mostly alien) - of course playing in the night ;)

warning for new players: don't expect to be running after & shooting alien(s) as it is certain death for you. game is more close to the stealth games.
 
Last edited:
I think I missed something, I'm stuck at the part after you use the transit and there's like 3 guys and a girl trying to kill you, it's just too difficult, I must have done something wrong/missing something important.
 
I like the atmosphere the game provides you with. You do feel chased.

Other than that I'd prefer something more than just a game that you sneak your way through objectives.

Not a bad time killer though. It's better than most of the games I've played lately.
 
Back
Top