WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
There is no way to confirm if a seller botted or hand-farmed their currency. Either way, the risk to being banned for participating in the currency market appears to be about the same.
Hello everyone! 
I am offering safe, fast, and cheap Kina for AION 2 Global.
I am offering safe, fast, and cheap Kina for AION 2 Global.
Why Choose Us? / Why Buy From Me?
- Best Price: Always updated to be the most competitive on the market.
- 100% Safe: Hand-farmed Kina, zero bot/cheat risk, secure trading methods.
- Fast Delivery: Usually delivered within 5 - 15 minutes after payment confirmation.
- Reliable: Trusted seller with smooth communication and clean history.
Delivery Method:
- Face-to-Face Trade: Meet in-game at a safe location.
- Broker / Auction House: List an item and I will buy it
Payment Methods Accepted:
- PayPal (Friends & Family or Goods & Services based on agreement)
- Crypto
How to Contact Me:
- EpicNPC Chat: Send me a direct message here on the site.
- Discord: lam7667
