Hi guys,
So I'm quitting WoW and everything to do with it. I've blown quite a lot of money on multiple WoW accounts and botting programs so I want to minimize how much money I've used on this game.
I'm selling an AIO license which expires 11/19/2010. I bought it for $16.50 US for 1 month but because there are only 3 weeks left on the account I'm selling for $5 US.
Please post in this thread before PMing or contacting me on AIM: g0rning
Cheers.
PS: I'm actually selling a HonorBuddy License and a pvpTool License too if anyone is interested. This is a good opportunity for someone who wants to try out these bots for a cheaper price.
I'll also be selling two separate battle.net accounts in the next couple of days.
So I'm quitting WoW and everything to do with it. I've blown quite a lot of money on multiple WoW accounts and botting programs so I want to minimize how much money I've used on this game.
I'm selling an AIO license which expires 11/19/2010. I bought it for $16.50 US for 1 month but because there are only 3 weeks left on the account I'm selling for $5 US.
Please post in this thread before PMing or contacting me on AIM: g0rning
Cheers.
PS: I'm actually selling a HonorBuddy License and a pvpTool License too if anyone is interested. This is a good opportunity for someone who wants to try out these bots for a cheaper price.
I'll also be selling two separate battle.net accounts in the next couple of days.
Last edited:
