EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

SOLD Aged 2008 twitter account with 2.3k followers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Followers
1000+ Followers

Tolu

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
9   0   0
Country
Nigeria
X Request URL

Page Statistics

Tweets: 12410    Join Date: December 1, 2008

Followers: 2358    Following: 580

ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
I'm selling aged 2008 account with 2k followers (more aged small sized accounts also available. Just contact me)

PRICE

$20 Paypal (Friends and family/BTC), $22 paypal goods and services. Trade guardian also accepted

important things to note before buying

* These accounts suits you if you don't want to appear new on twitter, they are old and already have some followers

* The accounts are not recently active (hasn't tweeted for years) so if you are looking for active accounts with retweets and likes then this is not for you.

* All followers are real (No Bots) however some followers may have become inactive over the years due to the age of the account.

Terms of Sale

* All sales are final. No refunds after accounts are delivered

* I will help you throughout the process of purchase if account gets locked due to some suspicious ip change issues

* Twitter rules are becoming very strict everyday so I will not be held responsible for the suspension or banning of account in the near future.

Contact

Email [email protected], Telegram: @Djjoe007

Last edited:
ip hash: 394d1201787c3310187a8d

akec

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
I've worked with this guy and he's a trust-able person. I recommend this guy as a good seller.

I've worked with this guy and he's a trust-able person. I recommend this guy as a good seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.