Aeldra Farm Accounts / 180k/230k/230k Damage

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

knowdraw

Level 46

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
Turkey
Member Since
Aug 25, 2021
Last seen
Country
Turkey
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello,

I am selling my accounts

I made a list for all items and about accounts..


I have 3 account (Account 1-2 have same items);


Account 1: 230k damage - 350 €
Account 2: 230k damage - 350 €
Account 3: 180k damage - 250 €

All accounts have their own clear mail and only created for aeldra.

Feel free to ask anything about accounts or price




Discord: Knowdraw#9735



char 1.png CHAR 2.png CHAR 3.png char item list.png ​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top