Adventure Quest Account with 2 Level 150 x-guardians

Not Recently Bumped

King Jaung

Level 34

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 17, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi I'm selling my adventure quest account. It currently has two characters, both x guardians, both level 150. My main has unfortunately been placed into the Cheaters/Timewasters/Abusers Clan because of an unfortunate accident with my ex-girlfriend...

This character has many many ztoken packages including: bloodthorn, hydroblaze, airenals lance and champion set, horn of tera suul, decimator, tribal shaman, tinkerer, kingdom breaker.

The rare golden giftbox and other rare items include: curse of the legion, legendary purifying crescent blade, legendary hunters darklaw, onyx wartexx, pixel frostval set, moglord frostval set, frostval mercenary set, poella pet and summon poella guest, and many other rares.

Here are the character pages:

Main: http://aq.battleon.com/build30/charview.asp?temp=11448802
2ndary: http://guardian.battleon.com/Build30/charview.asp?temp=11489003

Please pm me for inquiries on this account.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Selling for around $40 which I find is a good price seeing as how I spent a lot of money on this game for rares and tokens and whatnot
 
Last edited:
Back
Top