Hello !
This message is addressed to the EpicNPC Administrator because I don't think the Moderators have access to this
You know, when you first join the forum, you receive a message from @EpicNPC Bot. This one :
Here, you have to be very careful. I'm not going to say that this is false advertising but rather a long-standing error that forgot to be corrected.
It it that : Upgrade for 1 year at only $10.00 to unlock most perks!
1 Year brooooo ! I want premium for 10$ for 1 year
Now 1 year it is 35$
So, yeaah, think about changing @EpicNPC the details are super important! Even if I don't suppose anyone is reading this message.
Thank you for readding and good evening !
This message is addressed to the EpicNPC Administrator because I don't think the Moderators have access to this
You know, when you first join the forum, you receive a message from @EpicNPC Bot. This one :
Here, you have to be very careful. I'm not going to say that this is false advertising but rather a long-standing error that forgot to be corrected.
It it that : Upgrade for 1 year at only $10.00 to unlock most perks!
1 Year brooooo ! I want premium for 10$ for 1 year
Now 1 year it is 35$
So, yeaah, think about changing @EpicNPC the details are super important! Even if I don't suppose anyone is reading this message.
Thank you for readding and good evening !

