[Ad] Just about right?

Not Recently Bumped

Goofach116

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
Mar 24, 2017
Last seen
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
1
Had some serious trouble getting my ad below 400 kb. As a result it became a little flashy, but this already took me a long time to compile, compress and reduce in time. Do you guys think this would be fine on an not too active forum?

0Ino04wr_o.gif
 
It too flashy, sorry. It would get denied. It changes images (flashes) 4 times in the 3 second loop. That's too much.

I can't tell what the first 2 images even show since they appear for less than a second each. I would remove those 2 and just keep the last 2.
 
Banned - scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/account-reclaimed-by-original-owner.1661911/
I made a mistake in quoting only 1/2 of your comment earlier and I wanted to edit it but it made me start a new comment 😂 so just ignore that one or deduct it lol.
 
Back
Top